Kenai, AK Downtown Car Rental
Budget Car Rental at Kenai, AK Downtown provides a wide selection of rental cars from suv rentals to luxury cars at an affordable price. Pick from our line of rental cars and check out the latest specials. Carhire.com makes it easy to reserve your rental car today.
Kenai, AK Downtown
Kenai, AK, 99611, US
Up to 25% OFF Weekly Car Rental
Up to 25% off a 5 consecutive-day car rental or longer. Save on your next car rental at participating airport locations in the U.S.See Complete Offer Details
Kenai, AK Downtown Budget – Terms and Conditions
Total Estimated Hold Rules:
To release your rental car at pick up, we?ll first need to secure and hold on your credit card (or debit card at some locations) the total estimated rental charges. A prepaid card is not an acceptable method of credit identification for this hold. While this hold is in place, the funds will not be available for your use. Upon returning the vehicle, we will process a release of the unused portion of the hold subject to your bank's procedures. The hold may take up to 2 weeks to be released by your bank.
• If you intend to use a credit card for the hold, that amount will be total estimated rental charges or $200, whichever is greater.
• If you intend to use a debit card for the hold, the following will apply. If your rental location has exceptions to the following debit card rules — including not accepting debit cards — they will appear in a "Location Exceptions" section above.
- Only renters at least 25 years of age may use a debit card.
- Bank debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo only are accepted.
- You may not use a debit card if you are renting a Street Fleet car (all class X vehicles).
- Positive identification in addition to your driver's license is required.
- You will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness.
- Generally, we require a debit card authorization hold of estimated rental charges plus $200 — unless you already paid toward your rental on budget.com, in which case the hold will be only $100. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to request a debit card authorization hold in excess of the estimated rental charges.
- If you fail to return the vehicle as agreed, we will obtain additional debit hold authorizations from your account to cover the rental charges.
- We are not responsible for any returned checks or over-drafts due to our debit hold policy.
• A debit, cash, check card or prepaid card can be used for payment of rental charges upon car return.
• Your total rental rate is calculated based on the information provided at time of reservation. The rate is based on the exact parameters (location, dates, etc.) of your particular rental — so changing your confirmed reservation parameters could result in a different rate.
• Surcharges and other fees are subject to tax in certain locations. This tax is not reflected in your reservation total and will be applied at time of rental.
• Vehicles are rented on a daily (24-hour) basis. There is a 29-minute grace period for returns. After 30 minutes late, a 3/4-day late charge + $.01 + taxes apply. After 90 minutes late, full-day late charges + taxes apply.
• If your plans change and you no longer require the rental, you must cancel this reservation before the scheduled pick up time or you will be charged a $75 US fee ($50 US for a pre-paid rental).
• The U.S. Government imposes a $5/day Admin Rate Supplement (GARS/GA) for U.S. Government rentals.
• If you selected an Optional Product (coverages, GPS, child safety seat, Roadside SafetyNet, XM Radio, etc.) with your rental:
- Product tax is not reflected in your reservation total and will be applied at time of rental. - Product rates are subject to change.
- Prohibited use of your rental vehicle will void the Roadside SafetyNet Option.
- If you selected Fuel Service Option, fuel price isn't included in your reservation total, but prevailing market rate will be added when you return your car.
- You are responsible for replacement cost if the Optional Product or it's components are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Products are charged on a daily (24-hour) basis. There is no grace period for returns so full-day late charges will apply.
• If you used a coupon for your reservation
- savings are not reflected in your quoted rate. If your rental meets all coupon terms, a rate adjustment will be made when you pick up your car.
- for an upgrade, your reserved car will be upgraded at time of rental subject to car availability.
- it may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or deal.
• Unless indicated otherwise in the "Location Exceptions" section above, drivers must be a minimum 25 years of age and may be subject to a fee.
• Unless indicated otherwise below in the "Other" section, to extend a rental from your originally scheduled return time, you must contact a Budget reservation agent at 800-824-6287. A service fee of $10 will apply and your original per-day rental rate may change. If within 7 hours of your originally scheduled return time you don't call to extend your rental, a $10/day late fee will apply.
• In the U.S., you may be asked to sign a driving record addendum or be subject to a computerized Department of Motor Vehicles check. All drivers must have a safe driving record or Budget reserves the right to deny the rental.
• At time of pick up, renter must present a valid credit card (or debit card at participating locations) in the renter's name. A prepaid charge card is not an acceptable credential.
• If you intend to use a debit card at a location that accepts them,
- You must be at least 25 years of age;
- Bank debit cards with a MasterCard or Visa logo only are accepted;
- You may not rent a Street Fleet car (all class X vehicles);
- You will be subject to a credit check to determine creditworthiness;
- Positive identification (I.D.) in addition to your driver's license is required. At an airport location, your second form of I.D. must be your round-trip ticket, flight itinerary that includes the return date, or e-ticket for the airport where you are renting. If you are not flying in or are renting at an off-airport location, your second form of identification must be either a valid U.S. passport or military I.D.; recent pay stub or bank statement, valid car insurance card or a copy of a phone, electric or cable bill that's less than 60 days old and includes the address on your driver's license.
• When using some offer codes, you must provide association, corporate, or government credentials to prove eligibility for the special rate/benefit.