Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport Car Rental
Flying into Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport and need a rental car? If you're visiting Montreal for a business meeting or family vacation, reserve you car today so it's waiting for you when you arrive at Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport. Compare rates from Avis and Budget to get the best price for your rental car and choose the right car to fit your needs. Reserve your car today.
Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport
Montreal, PQ, H4Y 1H1, CA
Save $30 on Weekly Car Rentals!
Next time you need a dependable rental car for five days or more, reserve with Avis and save $30. We try harder to deliver the best overall value at the best price-and our lowest rates are guaranteed at avis.com. Use car rental coupon MUWA130.See Complete Offer Details
Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport Avis – Terms and Conditions
Avisaccepts most major credit cards as credit identification at the time of rental.
Accepted credit card list: Avis Charge Card, American Express, AT&T Capital, Diner's Club, Diner's Club Int'l, Discover, GE Capital, JCB, MasterCard, Peterson, Howell and Heather (PHH), Sears and Visa.
Some locations may not accept each of the referenced cards.
Debit cards are not accepted at time of rental at this location. A debit card can be used to pay for the rental at the time of car return.
Extensions or late returns result in additional charges.
Optional equipment and coverages may be subject to taxes and fees that are not included in the estimated total.
Rather than requiring customers to be 25 to rent, Avis at this location now rents to customers between the ages of 21-24. At time of rental, we will automatically apply an additional $20 CAD-per-day underage fee for these drivers.
Additionally, the following restrictions also will apply for renters between the ages of 21-24: Rentals of luxury cars, mini-vans, 12-passenger vans, specialty cars, and SUVs will not be permitted.
Snow Tires are mandatory for rentals within the Province of Quebec, CA, during the Winter Season. There will be a daily charge up to a maximum $3.99 CAD per day, applied to the rental. Snow Tires may also be available within other locations in Canada, with a fee of $10.00 CAD per day charge.
Approximate total includes base rate, taxes, and surcharges. Items such as coupon discounts, child safety seats and gas are NOT included in the estimated total. Optional coverages and one-way fees are subject to tax in certain locations. This tax is not reflected in the Estimated Total.
Estimated total is subject to change based upon exchange rates at the time of rental.
- Taxes not included in the Estimated Total and will be applied at the time of rental
- Roadside SafetyNet (RSN) service is available at all participatingAvis locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands and New Zealand.
- The daily/weekly fee for the Avis Roadside SafetyNet Option is subject to change.
- RSN covers the cost for assistance with key replacement, lockouts, tire change service fee, jump starts and emergency fuel delivery (up to 3 gallons).
- Prohibited use of the vehicle will void this option.
- Rental options not selected/offered on the avis.comwebsite can not be modified onlinebut have been calculated in the Estimated Total.
- Taxes not included in the Estimated Totaland will be applied at the time of rental.
- Modifications to these rental options must be made by contacting customer service or can be made at the rental counter.