Ft McMurray Airport Car Rental
Flying into Ft McMurray Airport and need a rental car? If you're visiting Ft Mcmurray for a business meeting or family vacation, reserve you car today so it's waiting for you when you arrive at Ft McMurray Airport. Compare rates from Avis and Budget to get the best price for your rental car and choose the right car to fit your needs. Reserve your car today.
Ft McMurray Airport
Ft Mcmurray, AB, T9H 4X8, CA
Up to 25% OFF Weekly Car Rental
Up to 25% off a 5 consecutive-day car rental or longer. Save on your next car rental at participating airport locations in the U.S.See Complete Offer Details
Ft McMurray Airport Budget – Terms and Conditions
• Total rate is calculated based on the information provided at time of reservation. Tax and tax related surcharge rates are subject to change without notice.
• Rate quoted is in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated.
• Vehicles are rented on a daily (24 hour) basis. There is a 29-minute grace period for returns. After 30 minutes late, hourly charges may apply. After 90 minutes late, a full-day late charge may apply.
• Failure to cancel a reservation at least 48 hours before scheduled pickup may result in a $75 CAD charge.
• Optional coverages, special equipment (GPS, child safety seats, Roadside SafetyNet, other products, etc.), surcharges and other fees are subject to tax in certain locations. This tax is not reflected in your reservation total.
• Rental rates for all options are subject to change.
• Prohibited use of a rental vehicle will void Budget's Roadside SafetyNet option.
• Customer is responsible for all costs in the event of lost, stolen or damaged rental products or components.
• If you selected Fuel Service Option, fuel price isn't included in your reservation total, but prevailing market rate will be added when you return your car.
• Drivers must be 25 or older. Some locations may allow underage drivers for an additional daily charge. Maximum age policies may apply and vary by country.
• Additional drivers may be subject to a fee.
• At the time of rental a hold of $350 CAD or total estimated rental amount plus 20% (whichever is greater) is placed on your credit card. You may not use a prepaid debit or gift card for the required hold and only a debit card, credit card or cash may be used for payment of rental charges upon car return.
• To extend a rental from your originally scheduled return time, you must contact your rental location. A service fee of $10 will apply and your original per-day rental rate may change.
• If you used a coupon for your reservation
- savings are not reflected in your quoted rate. Based on coupon terms, rate adjustment will be made when you pick up your car.
- for an upgrade, your reserved car will be upgraded at time of rental subject to car availability.
- it may not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, promotion or deal.
• Your quoted rental rate is based on the exact parameters (location, dates, etc. ) of your particular rental, so changing your confirmed reservation parameters could result in a different rate.
• All drivers must have a safe driving record.
• If applicable, please provide an Association, CorpRate, or Government credential.
• International renters must have a valid driver's license and a major credit card.